Yes, so long as the carbs have threaded vacuum ports that match the threads on the gauge tubes. There are several different thread sizes (5mm or 6mm) available for various carbs and throttle bodies
Motorcycle Carburetor Synchronization gauge
Essential tool for your regular motorcycle maintenance!
Made in Taiwan with superior quality!
Each gauge has its own individual damping control and calibration control
- Comes with both 5mm and 6mm brass adapters, works virtually all make of motorcycles
Same day shipping, order placed by 11am PST will be shipped same day, then expect to receive your order within 2-3 days!
No sales tax for residence outside Nevada! 8%-9% savings
30 days money back guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, just send it back within 30 days!
HOW IT WORKS
Please refer to above video for setup and tuning process!
Set up procedure
1. Position the gauge properly.
2. Set up the gauge as per picture indicated.
cut the rubber hoses in two pieces, and connect the hoses with white plastic valves, attach the rubber hoses with the gauge.
3.Remove the vacuum attachment plug-screws from the carburetor flanges or intake manifolds and install the brass adapters in these holes ( long adapters to inside carbs and short adapters to the outside carbs).
*Run the engine until operating temperature is reached, carburetors must be adjusted with engine warm and the choke fully open
1. Start the engine, let it idle and check the gauges.
2. If the needles are bounced all over the place, adjust the valves slightly, the needles will flutter, but should not oscillate more than one graduation on the gauge faces.
3. If one gauge is out of sync, adjust the adjusting screw between carbs until the sync is obtained.
4. Shut off the bike, give the throttle a few snap-backs,let the bike settles in the new setup, and repeat the process until desired result is achieved.
QUESTIONS? LOOK HERE!
Can i use this to tune my carbs on my mercury outboard boat motor?
Does it have in line (or in hose) adjuster to cut down on needle fluctuation?
Yes, it does. It comes with 4 plastic in-line adjusters, you will need to cut a section of each hose and attach the plastic valve with each end of hoses (see setup procedure).
Will this unit work with a Johnson or Evinrude carbureted 2 cyl, 3 cyl, 4 cyl and v6 outboard motor?
For V6, you can sync 4 carbs first, then sync another set of 3 or 4, or you can buy another set of two cylinder gauge (check below combo section), so you can sync all 6 carbs together.
Is this the only tool you will need to synchro a carb? Or are there other separate tools required?
You will an auxiliary gas tank (check below combo section) and a long Philips screwdriver to access the adjustment screws.
Are the dial faces made of glass or plastic?
It is made of plastic.
Will this work 1989 yamaha fzr 1000 with mikuni carbs
Yes, it is universal application, it comes with 6mm adapter, which will fit for your bike.
How about fuel injection throttle bodies?
HUGE SAVINGS ON COMBOS!
Choose your package and save big on your order