The listing for two items:
1- Battery Charger Maintainer 6V 12V Amp Volt Trickle RV Car Truck Motorcycle Mower
Battery Maintainer for use on 6V & 12V battery systems.
Easy connection to vehicle battery using the included battery clips, O-ring terminals or vehicle DC plug
High-frequency smart charging technology keeps batteries at optimal charge
Automatically switches between charging mode and float mode monitoring
Built-in mounting bracket
The Alphamoto battery charger/maintainer features 6 volt and 12 volt charging selectivity. Use for battery maintenance, charging RVs, specialty vehicles, antique and classic cars, marine deep cycle batteries, motorcycles, lawn mowers, ATVs, snowmobiles, personal watercraft and more. Maintains battery charge in stored vehicles and battery applications. Includes three connector sets: DC accessory plug, battery clips, and battery ring terminals. Fully automatic, provides a charge when needed, stops charging when battery is fully-charged or topped-off. Built-in circuit protection guards against overcharging, reverse polarity or short circuit.
1. Includes battery clamps, battery ring terminals, and vehicle accessory 12v/DC plug
2. Rated Input Voltage: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz
3. Rated Output Voltage: 6V&12V DC ,750mA
4. For use with LEAD-ACID batteris (WET, MF, AGM and GEL)
5. Suitable to charge batteries from 2 to 30Ah, maintain up to 220Ah
6. Fully protected against Overcharge, Short circuit and Reverse polarity
7. LED display for charging and charged/maintain
2- Car Battery Alternator Test Battery Condition Alternator Charging Analyzer
This is a great little tester everyone should have. It is a fast charging system tester that can be used on any 12 volt vehicle. it can check a alternator on a car,motorcycle, boat, ATV, lawn tractor, truck, any 12 volt battery system. Just connect across the battery posts.
The best test though is the charging test with the vehicle running. A battery needs 2 volts higher to correctly charge. This shows the charging voltage across the battery from the alternator. Green means its enough to charge the battery, yellow means its not charging enough, & red means the charging system is broke & it's overcharging at 15 volts & will damage the battery. If your a mechanic, Get this for sure. You will use it.
1) Get an instant reading on your car's battery & alternator condition
2) Tests alternator performance for over & under charging
3) Plus measures battery condition; great electrical diagnostic tool to help prevent stalled vehicle
4)Easy to use with clear LED indicators to eliminate guesswork
5) No batteries or wiring needed - runs off car's electrical system; compact 4" size fits in glove box
A.Engine off (no ACC on), connect the positive battery pole with the red probe and the negative battery pole with the black clips;
B.Lights 1 to 3 (or 4) will glow to indicate battery condition.
Some testing may show a reading above number 3, and cause the number 4 light in the alternator section to glow; this does not indicate a problem, some heavy duty high output batteries will glow in that way.
A. Engine running, connect the positive battery pole with the red probe and the negative battery pole with the black clips;
B.Lights 1 to 5 (or 6) will glow to show the charging system status (alternator output).
Remarks: Led lights 1-6 are for 5V (Led#1), 12V (Led#2), 12.5V (Led#3), 13V (Led#4), 13.5V (Led#5), 14V (Led#6)