The listing for two items:
1 - 7 Stage 12v 24v AUTOMATIC Motorcycle Car Truck SMART BATTERY CHARGER tender
- Charges and Maintains 12 Volt and 24 volt Lead-Acid VRLA, AGM, or Flooded (Wet) Batteries
- BOOSTS AND CHARGES , RECOVERS DEEPLY DISCHARGED BATTERIES AS LOW AS 4.5 VOLTS
- Desulfating Pulses Extend Battery Life
- Reverse Battery Protection and Indication
- Quick Disconnect at Battery
- Over Temperature Protection
- Output Current Limit Protection
- Includes 2 Both Lug and Clamp Type Cable Terminations
- 16 volt boost for 12 volt operation
- 12 Volt and 24 Volt auto select mode
THE ALPHA CHARGER /DESULFATOR
USES STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGY , THE BATTERY CHARGER DESULFATOR WITH 6 STEPS ENABLES THE RECHARGING OF BATTERIES TO ALMOST 100 %OF THEIR ORIGINAL CAPACITY.
AUTOMATICALLY DIAGNOSE , RECOVER, CHARGE , DESULFATE AND MAINTAIN BATTERIES FOR MONTHS, FULLY AUTOMATIC OPERATION FROM CHARGE TO MAINTENANCE MODES.
SIX OPERATIONS ARE AVAILABLE 28.8V , 29.4V, 14.4V , 14.7V , 13.6V SUPPLY AND 16V BOOST.
FEATURES A 9 STAGE CHARGING TECHNOLOGY IE , PULSE CHARGE , DESULFATE , 6A, 4A. 3A, 2.5A, 1.5A BOOST CHARGE , MAINTENANCE & POWER SUPPLY.
NO RISK OF OVER CHARGING.
ELECTRONICALLY SAFE AGAINST USER ERROR.
OVER TEMPERATURE PROTECTION.
FULLY PROTECTED AGAINST SHORT CIRCUIT AND REVERSE CONNECTIONS.
WORKS AS POWER SUPPLY FOR 12 VOLT SYSTEMS WITH 13.6 VOLT - 4 AMP SUPPLY VOLTAGE.
BOOSTS AND CHARGES DEEPLY DISCHARGED BATTERIES AS LOW AS 4.5 VOLTS
SUPPLIED WITH 2 SETS OF DETACHABLE AND INTERCHANGEABLE COLOR CODED CABLES THAT CONNECT TO CHARGER CLAMPS, WHICH CAN BE PERMANENTLY ATTACHED TO THE BATTERY OF A VEHICLE OR UTILIZED AS SIMPLE BENCH TOP SHOP CHARGER.
2 - Car Battery Alternator Test Battery Condition Alternator Charging Analyzer
This is a great little tester everyone should have. It is a fast charging system tester that can be used on any 12 volt vehicle. it can check a alternator on a car,motorcycle, boat, ATV, lawn tractor, truck, any 12 volt battery system. Just connect across the battery posts.
The best test though is the charging test with the vehicle running. A battery needs 2 volts higher to correctly charge. This shows the charging voltage across the battery from the alternator. Green means its enough to charge the battery, yellow means its not charging enough, & red means the charging system is broke & it's overcharging at 15 volts & will damage the battery. If your a mechanic, Get this for sure. You will use it.
1) Get an instant reading on your car's battery & alternator condition
2) Tests alternator performance for over & under charging
3) Plus measures battery condition; great electrical diagnostic tool to help prevent stalled vehicle
4)Easy to use with clear LED indicators to eliminate guesswork
5) No batteries or wiring needed - runs off car's electrical system; compact 4" size fits in glove box
A.Engine off (no ACC on), connect the positive battery pole with the red probe and the negative battery pole with the black clips;
B.Lights 1 to 3 (or 4) will glow to indicate battery condition.
Some testing may show a reading above number 3, and cause the number 4 light in the alternator section to glow; this does not indicate a problem, some heavy duty high output batteries will glow in that way.
A. Engine running, connect the positive battery pole with the red probe and the negative battery pole with the black clips;
B.Lights 1 to 5 (or 6) will glow to show the charging system status (alternator output).
Remarks: Led lights 1-6 are for 5V (Led#1), 12V (Led#2), 12.5V (Led#3), 13V (Led#4), 13.5V (Led#5), 14V (Led#6)